The term ‘Improve Finance’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, a trading style of Willows Finance Limited whose company registration number is 6678545, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The copyright of this website is reserved under the name www.improvefinance.co.uk (hereinafter referred as the ‘Website’)
This Website is an independent marketing website and not a lender. We pass on enquiries to financial service providers and cannot offer financial advice. The Company is not responsible or liable for any financial service, loan or mortgage product obtained through a third party via our Website.
An enquiry from this Website does not constitute an offer to provide a loan.
This independently owned website acts solely as advertising and marketing vehicle for third party financial services and, as such, the owners, webmasters and marketing professionals of this Website are unable to offer financial advice. The information provided does not form the basis of any contract. Any contract formed as a result of a contact made through this Website is between the consumer and the loan providers. Financial decisions should not be based solely on the information contained within this Website.
The data available on the Website is solely for the sake of information, to provide you a better guidance. It is advisable to discuss your requirements with an independent financial adviser. A prior seeking of professional or legal advice on your part, before entering into any contract with whosoever is advisable. All loans are subject to status in UK and are available to citizens aged 18 years and over.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restrictions or inhibitions includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
The names, images and logos identifying Improve Finance and their products and services are proprietary marks of Willows Finance Ltd and its associated companies.
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this site (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material or content supplied as part of the site shall remain at all times the property of Willows Finance Ltd. Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Prior consent (written) of the licensor should be taken if the information is required in some specific circumstances.
Third party sites/links
If you decide to access any third party website either referred to in or linked to the Website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. The Company would always recommend that you read the posted privacy statement and/or terms and conditions of use whenever interacting with any such third party website. The Company provides any such referrals and/or links for your convenience only and excludes all liability arising or resulting there from.
While Improve Finance tries hard to ensure that the website is functioning correctly and is as accurate as possible, this will not always be achievable and therefore the following disclaimer applies.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons relating to www.improvefinance.co.uk, products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This includes, without limitation and even if the Company is advised of the possibility thereof, any damages for loss of goodwill or any and all other commercial damages or losses including loss of profit, that result from the use of, or inability to use our Independent Financial Advisers. The user agrees not to rely on any information obtained from the Website and indemnifies the Company from mistakes, omissions, errors, interruptions, delays of service or performance, defects, harmful components, viruses and bugs, howsoever caused. The entire risk as to the use of this Website is with the user. This Website is not responsible or liable for telephone, network, ISP, electronic, computer or other communication problems or failures of any kind.
To the extent permitted by law, the Company accepts no responsibility or liability arising out of or in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the materials contained on the Website or any other information, howsoever provided to you. The information and other materials included on this site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Improve Finance does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials or the reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site (including, without limitation, the information provided through the use of any software). You acknowledge that any reliance on any such statement or information shall be at your sole risk. Improve Finance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the site and to make changes to the site and to the materials, products, programs, services described in the site at any time without notice.